OutSolve was founded in 1998 by three experienced affirmative action consulting managers who believed that Federal contractors, large and small, deserved an exceptional level of service. Years later, OutSolve has emerged as a widely-respected, national consulting firm with an impeccable service record and reputation. We take great pride in providing content expertise by partnering with our clients’ Equal Employment Opportunity teams, and it shows in the results as we support thousands of Affirmative Action Plans for companies in every region of the country.
Going on Record
- Sole focus is Affirmative Action Planning and Compliance
- Over 10,000 Affirmative Action Plans developed annually
- Hundreds of OFCCP Audits fully supported
- Experience with every industry:
Transportation – Healthcare – Financial – Manufacturing – Food Service, and more
- National presence and familiarity with all OFCCP regions
- Affiliations with prominent labor attorneys for legal consultation
"We have benefited from OutSolve’s knowledge and services for many years. We first began using them due to lack of customer service from another company however continue to be amazed at the speed in response time to questions and service requests. OutSolve’s level of knowledge of federal regulations and how they help translate them to our everyday applications has been a key factor in our compliance success."
Affirmative Action Manager
National Healhcare Provider